Thursday, May 7, 2009

kézcsók



Amikor előbukkan egy gyönyörű Don Juan, a szívritmusod is megváltozik...oh-oh... szóval lényeg a lényeg: csábítani tudni kell...

Don Juan DeMarco: By seeing beyond what is visible to the eye. Now there are those, of course, who do not share my perceptions, it's true. When I say that all my woman are dazzling beauties, they object. The nose of this one is too large; the-the hips of another, they are too wide; perhaps the breasts of a third, they are too small. But I see these women for how they truly are... glorious, radiant, spectacular, and perfect, because, I am not limited by my eyesight. Women react to me the way that they do, Don Octavio, because they sense that I search out the beauty that dwells within until it overwhelms everything else. And then they cannot avoid their desire, to release that beauty and envelope me in it.

No comments: